Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Looking back at highschool in pictures.

I have been cleaning out my closet and in the process I found this really old (the cover almost falling off) green folder with band names scribbled all over it. I had no idea I drew so much between the ages of 15-17! And i had no idea I was so angsty...geez. The pictures oscillate between fashion spreads and gothic/ punk people. And no I was never associated with that scene I had pigtails and glasses in the 10th grade...and I was like 4'2...well not really more like 5'0. This will be the first installment of images because honestly there are WAY too many to add to incorporate into one post. These picture are from 11th grade. In 11th grade, I reallly liked color apparently...even more so than I do now. I loved Crayola markers and sharpies...and you could say I'd over do it.



I did love how bright I made the hair...














I must say...I would soooo wear that pink dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment