Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Hipster



I have had the WORST luck with guys in the last 9 months. I went from being used (almost sexually...not quite) to being semi stalked (I have a music blog and he attacked me in an email for a sentence I posted on a piece that actually had nothing to with him...it really freaked me out especially since I never gave him my blog...I never called him again). And then went through another string of dates and then became a "rebound" for this guy I thought genuinely liked me. Bummer. Anyways...I drew this "hipster" because I'm bored and semi lonely (but not desperate mind you!) and also because I really enjoy creating their clothes. Even though I'm not a fan of hipsters (though I did date one) I do dig their fashion sense...up to a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment