Sunday, April 24, 2011

Photography Projects for school

This was all done with a 35 mm Minolta XG-M camera and 400 T-max film. All the developing/printing was done by me (well that is part of our assignment). Anyways here are some of the photos! hopefully I can post more later.

Trevor:
This was taken at 1 o'clock in the morning on a porch...I used a flash (obviously)



Old Woman:
She's 96 years old, or at least that's what she told me when I took her picture in the parking lot of a Tim Horton's. I think she was a little afraid of me, but she agreed to be photographed at least! This happens to be my favorite out of the bunch.



Man Painting at Desk:
I was desperate for pictures of people after subsequently ruining 3 rolls of film...so this was shot right before my class.



Grace and her Sculpture:
So this girl's sculpture is about 15 feet tall, and is a spiral of different pieces of scrap metal welded together. I really liked the lighting on this one, but I may go back in the dark room and re-print it with a filter (filters raise or lower the contrast) the photo is a little gray and a number 3 filter may make it more contrasty...but I don't want to lose the softness this picture has.

No comments:

Post a Comment